Application Criteria/General Requirements
1) Applications are accepted through ERAS only. No fax or e-mail applications will be accepted.
2) USMLE scores must be 80 or above with a first time pass on each test.
3) Three letters of recommendation are required; one letter should be from a surgical rotation in the 3rd or 4th year of medical school.
4) Application deadline is December 1st.
5) Foreign medical graduate applications are reviewed; however, all foreign medical graduates must be ECFMG certified prior to the NRMP rank order list deadline. This means that USMLE Step 1 and Step 2 plus clinical skills must be taken, passed and received by the program prior to the NRMP match deadline.
6) We only sponsor J-1 visa application. We do not support H-1B visa applications.
8) US clinical experience is helpful.
9) Graduation must be within 5 years of your application.
- Mrs. Kim Agretto, our Surgical Residency Program administrator will be happy to answer your questions. She can be reached at 610-250-4375 or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.