Easton Hospital's Surgical Services offers a wide variety of surgical procedures in a caring, knowledgeable environment that focuses on you and your families needs. The goal of our team of physicians, nurses and staff is to not only to provide you with quality surgical care, but also to assist you and your family through preadmission, admission and recovery as smoothly as possible.
Surgeries are scheduled Monday through Friday beginning at 7:30 a.m. in our six operating rooms located on the second floor of Easton Hospital. Patients requiring pre-admission testing are given top priority, easing appointment availability for routine anesthesia consultation, laboratory and diagnostic studies. If you don't require pre-admission testing, you'll be quickly guided to the operating suite.
Thanks to technological advancements, many procedures can be done on the same-day of admission. The majority of our outpatient scheduling procedures are performed in Easton Hospital’s Short Procedure Unit on the second floor of the hospital of the ACB wing.
Regardless of where your surgery is performed, family and friends are welcome to wait in our comfortable lounges located near our surgical suites which allows for quick updates for the surgeons and surgical team.
The following are among the many procedures performed in Easton Hospital's operating suites for inpatients and same-day surgeries:
- General surgery
- Bariatric surgery
- Cardiothoracic surgery, including open heart surgery
- Colon and rectal surgery
- Reconstructive plastic surgery
- GI procedures
- Kidney stone lithotripsy
- Laparoscopic surgery, including laparoscopic cholecystectomy
- Ophthalmology, including micro and laser surgery for the eyes
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Orthopedic surgery, including joint replacement
- Otolaryngology (Ear-Nose-Throat)
- Surgical oncology, including stereotactic breast biopsy
- Vascular surgery