Breast Care Nurse Navigator – The nurse navigator works closely with radiologists who specialize in mammography and other specialists who offer breast biopsy, breast surgery, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and rehabilitative services.
Our nurse navigator is here to:
- provide guidance, education and support to assist you in making informed decisions
- coordinate aspects of your care, including making timely appointments with breast specialists
- connect you to resources in the hospital and community
- facilitate communication between you and your physicians
- refer you to second-opinion services, as necessary or requested
- provide a referral to Fox Chase Cancer Risk Assessment Program
At the Easton Regional Cancer Center we have a holistic philosophy to cancer care that incorporates spiritual and emotional well-being into the overall cancer treatment plan. We provide dietitians, physical therapists, chaplains, social workers, case managers and psychologists as part of our patient care team.