- Established in 1916, and carrying on a tradition of rich health care expertise, Easton Hospital Home Health & Hospice Services employs dedicated, highly skilled professionals ready to assist you or your loved one.
- Easton Hospital Home Health provides you with a comprehensive program of care to assist you to stabilize or improve in the comfort of your home.
- Easton Hospital Hospice is committed to guiding, supporting and assisting you and your family through a terminal illness.
- Being a local agency, we are able to offer quality care with the personal touch that only a good friend and neighbor can provide! Care is delivered with compassion and the understanding that each individual has different needs. We embrace a holistic and personalized approach, caring for the whole person as well as their caregivers.
- Easton Home Health Services provides a wide array of clinical programs to meet the community needs. These programs include: Maternal/Child, Adult Health, Infusion therapy, Wound/ostomy care, palliative/hospice care and private duty.
- Through this continuum of care, the agency supports the hospital mission to deliver outstanding healthcare and medical education to the communities we serve today and tomorrow with the best people, technology and resources available.
- Easton Hospital Home Health & Hospice Services is a community-based agency licensed by the State of Pennsylvania, certified by Medicare and Medical Assistance, and accredited by the Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Health Care Organizations (JCAHO) that provides services in Northampton, Upper Bucks, Lower Monroe, a portion of Lehigh and Warren Counties.
Our Comprehensive Programs
- Maternal/ Child Care
- Adult Health Care
- Infusion Therapy
- Wound/Ostomy Care
- Palliative Care
- Hospice Care
- Private-duty Service
- Inpatient Hospice
- These programs utilize a team approach that will tailor specific home health and hospice care to your needs.
- The team includes: medical director, registered and licensed professional nurses, physical, occupational and speech therapists, social workers, home health aides, pastoral counselors and volunteers.
- A specific and personalized care plan will be established between your doctor and our dedicated staff and discussed with you upon initiation of services.
- Our professional team will provide diligent care and education in order to achieve the best possible quality outcomes with your needs.
Our Convenient Programs
- Our friendly intake coordinators will be available to answer questions Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 8 PM and Saturday and Sunday from 8 Am to 4 PM.
- Emergency telephone consultation and/or home visits are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Methods of Payment
- Medicare, Medicaid, and most private insurance companies and HMOs offer home health and hospice benefits. Easton Home Health & Hospice Services will assist you to determine your level of coverage and benefits.